California Residential Lease Agreement
A Complete California Residential Lease for Only $199
Schedule a personal phone consultation with me to discuss your needs and customize a Lease Agreement that will strengthen your landlord-tenant relationship.
What's included in the California Residential Lease:
- Review & Rewrite Current Lease Documents - First thing we do is strengthen your lease documents with California Association Of Realtor forms. This gives us legal support with the strongest Real Estate Attorneys in California.
- Lease Document Storage - Save and protect important lease documents and photos all in one place with easy access.
- Discounted Professional Support - We provide professional property management support as you need it. Also, when it comes time to sell, we handle that too!
- California Lease Agreement includes the following documents:
- Residential Lease Or Month-To-Month Rental Agreement
- Bed Bug Disclosure
- Tenant Flood Hazard Disclosure
- Rent Cap And Just Cause Addendum
- California Consumer Privacy Act Advisory
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Notice
- Lead-Based Paint Hazards Disclosure
- Lease/Rental Mold And Ventilation Addendum
- Water Heater And Smoke Detector Statement Of Compliance
- Move In/Move Out Inspection Form
Why use the landlord club to manage your lease documents
If you are managing your rental without the support of a qualified California Real Estate Broker, chances are your lease documents are out of compliance and you're wasting time on tasks that I can help you automate.
If you're currently paying a property manager for the tasks that I can help you automate, chances are you are paying for a service that you don't need.
The Landlord Club provides you with modern tools that help track leases, communicate with your tenants, store lease documents, collect online rent with automatic late fees, report income & expenses, and have a maintenance portal.
You will operate your rental better than most "professional" property managers.
—Aaron Flint - President, The Landlord Club